Join The M.M R.E.S Team!
Michel Madie Real Estate Services is one of New York City’s fastest growing real estate firms. Our company provides investment property sales and investment consulting services to institutions and private clients throughout the New York metropolitan area, and maintains a sharp focus on multifamily properties, mixed-use buildings, development sites and retail condominiums.
We seek diligent, hard working, team oriented individuals looking to grow with a rapidly expanding company. By providing hands on training alongside senior personnel and empowering professionals with the latest technology, Michel Madie Real Estate Services is committed to creating a top producing sales force in New York City.
We are currently seeking Licensed Real Estate Salespersons!
Want to learn from the best? Join Michel Madie Real Estate Services, a boutique luxury Real Estate firm active in Residential and Commercial real estate.
We are now accepting application for new agents at our flagship office located in the Upper East Side.
What we offer
- Free leads
- Mentoring from a successful, entrepreneurial real estate professional.
- Personalized training with a cohort of other brokers that allows you to grow individually and as a team.
- No desk or administration fees.
- Flexible hours.
- Free Commercial and residential database access.
- Unlimited Income potential.
- 24/7 senior management support.
- Great office support.
- Friendly work environment.
What we are looking for:
- Outgoing entrepreneurial minded professionals, with a sales background who are self-driven and great communicators.
- An exceptionally organized individual who pays attention to details and is able to multitask under pressure.
- You must have excellent follow through, be honest and possess solid customer service values.
- Active NYS Real Estate License preferred.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity